Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Thu Dec 28, 2000  2:22 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Reply to P.J. Garner

In a message dated 12/27/2000 10:30:40 PM Central Standard Time,
Axwell@a... writes:
Axwell@a... writes:

<< Frankly, I think both you and your beloved teacher are a couple of
fakes. Probably a couple of teenage boys up to some mischief. >>

I have noticed from a few of the AOL message boards that there is an influx
of goofballs at school break time that will deliberately cause trouble.
Whenever someone posts something particularly inflammatory, someone else will
write, "Gee, I can't wait till the kids go back to school!" We have to
ignore them. I tend to forget that, because sometimes I just get so riled up!

Happy Holidays and back to singing...

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com