Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Thu Dec 28, 2000  12:34 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Reply to P.J. Garner

Rhiannon wrote:

> Dr. Ludwig has been searching other lists, and has
> found another list that is dedicated to honesty, and
> integrity.

Go get a life! You both are nuts!

>The
> list she has found, is for professionals only, so
> that, unfortunately, keeps most people on this list,
> off of the other one.

Why don't you HONEST non-professionals create your own list:
VESTAList-tempoBORING@o...
VESTAList-tempoBORING@o...

> meant only to put a 'face' to the name that so many
> found easy to direct unkind messages towards.

You were really successful: all unkind msgs must have been redirected to
your inbox!

> If I have offended anyone here, I am truly sorry.

You know one thing: I think you and your teacher are the same person and she
( you ) has never been a doctor, only a patient! In a mental institution!

And as one of your many schizophrenic selfs is named Maharishi Rhi, you must
have a mistaken concept of how we deal with hypocrites in the West: go read
the Bible and find out what Jesus used to say to people like you.

Bye,

Caio Rossi

emusic.com