Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Tue Dec 26, 2000  11:10 pm
Subject:  Re: Farrell story: Can we all just get along?

Oooh. I see I'm not the only one who got in a fight over Christmas. :-P

(Don't worry. I'll fix him. I've used the "parental control" feature on
the TV cable to lock out all the news stations.)

I guess it would be OK for me to mention the tale of Beverly Sills and the
gold costume, since I have heard her tell it TWICE on talk shows.

>From: LMorgan923@a...
>From: LMorgan923@a...
>
>In a message dated 12/24/00 2:44:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>elflein@m... writes:
>
><< Forthwith, I will be unsubscribing. I have no need of 'urban
>legends'.
> I can get those elsewhere, if I so desire. >>
>
> Great. Saves me the trouble of remembering another name to delete
>before
>reading.
>
>Lee Morgan
>Mezzo soprano

Anyway, I had a grand old time with the Christmas music at St. Luke's.
Tonight, we celebrate the 25th anniversary of the rector's ordination. How
about you?

Elizabeth Finkler
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo/
mightymezzo@h...

"...and she knew that we are bound, one to another, in licentious
benevolence, for only a single day, and that day was nearly over." --John
Cheever, "Christmas Is a Sad Season for the Poor"