Vocalist.org archive

From:  dorisopran@a...
dorisopran@a...
Date:  Tue Dec 26, 2000  10:19 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Ordering American songs in France?

In a message dated 12/26/00 12:43:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
laurasings@y... writes:
laurasings@y... writes:

<< I've been here in Aix-en-Provence, France, for three months now, and
am starting work on a recital for late spring, of songs by Barber,
Copland, and Bernstein. I have the Barber, but do any of you
European Vocalisters know of some good places to order music? >>

If Europe works anything like Latin America, you could ask your local US
Consulate / USIA They sometimes have libraries or can lead you to someone
who has what you need. Anyway, Laura, as a performer, if there is a US
cultural attache at the consulate in Aix-en-Provence, I think you ought to
make yourself known.

emusic.com