Vocalist.org archive

From:  Oberon603@a...
Oberon603@a...
Date:  Mon Dec 25, 2000  9:20 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] This dam open throat technique

In a message dated 12/25/2000 12:11:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Greypins@a... writes:

> in the long run, it is your voice and you have to live with what you
> do.
> if this teacher can't help you sing the way you wish, you need to find
> another one but, before it gets to that, this may be the right teacher if
> you
> give her a chance to be so by telling her exactly what you think.
> teachers
> can only read your voice not your mind.

Thanks for replying Mike. I think I will have a talk with her about this
when she comes back from vacation. Things had been going great with her up
until she tried this. Instead of writing her off completely, I will talk to
her.

Thanks again,
Ken