Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Guardians" <elflein@m...>
"Guardians" <elflein@m...>
Date:  Sun Dec 24, 2000  6:45 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Farrell story

<<Nothing I wrote defamed her.>>

Except that it was, according to you, untrue.

<< The reference to the story, true or not, also
did not defame her but rather raised her reputation as a fighter and an
example of what every performer must, at some time or other, establish,
that is, their personhood.>>

The reference to the story, IS a defamation and a slander, when one repeats
it, knowing it is untrue. I'm sorry if this offends you, but I truly
believe there are enough factual anecdotes, without making things up to make
a point.

<< I hope this explanation gives you a better
perspective on the "Ferrell story".>>

Yes, it gave me a much better persepective. Only, not of the "Ferrell
story" but of the integrity of those who think there is no harm in this sort
of 'rumormongering'.

And since my middle name is Gabrielle, perhaps you might look up some gender