Vocalist.org archive

From:  Sheila Graham <sheila@s...>
Sheila Graham <sheila@s...>
Date:  Thu Dec 21, 2000  10:00 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Good thoughts needed...

Dear Hanna,

Go out there and enjoy yourself. We talk about Doctor Theatre - have you
heard that saying? Often when we perform the adrenalin, or whatever,
means that we feel fine during the performance and for some hours
afterwards. So, trust in Doctor Theatre!

(My nightmare, especially if I'm not a hundred per cent healthy, is that
I will need to go to the loo mid-performance, because I've been drinking
so much water to try to make my voice sound as good as it can in the
circumstances! It's never happened, but.....)

Regards, Sheila

Sheila Graham
Mezzo-Soprano, Edinburgh, Scotland
www.sheilagraham.demon.co.uk

'She is a singer, and therefore capable of anything' (Bellini)

In message <014f01c06b33$0dce4560$f4b6d680@p...>, Hanna Graeffe
In message <014f01c06b33$0dce4560$f4b6d680@p...>, Hanna Graeffe
<hanna.graeffe@h...> writes
<hanna.graeffe@h...> writes