Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
buzzcen@a...
Date:  Fri Dec 15, 2000  1:56 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Male head voice - vibratory pattern

In a message dated 12/15/00 4:44:41 AM Central Standard Time,
scol8413@m... writes:
scol8413@m... writes:

> . I
> have for some time theorised whether the difference between head voice and
> falsetto is the presence of a mucosal wave due to differential tensions

That's not the difference at all from my observations. Under stroboscopic
exam, falsetto still shows a mucosal wave, the difference is medial
compression. Falsetto has none.

Randy Buescher

7656 Re: Male head voice - vibratory pattern Sally Collyer   Fri  12/15/2000   3 KB
7660 Re: Male head voice - vibratory pattern buzzcen@a...   Sat  12/16/2000   2 KB
7661 Re: Male head voice - vibratory pattern buzzcen@a...   Sat  12/16/2000   2 KB

emusic.com