Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Vale [^_^]" <valevanni@m...>
"Vale [^_^]" <valevanni@m...>
Date:  Thu Dec 14, 2000  2:52 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: BAROQUE TENOR

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:15:16
Martti Savijoki wrote:
>> Do you think that makes sense? Do you think I could be really
>carrying my
>> chest voice up to A5 and, due to the fact that I have a light tenor
>voice,
>> my teachers mistook it for a mix register? I can't find another
>explanation
>> for that.
>
>I can also sing in chest voice up to A5 and with very much effort to
>C6..
Is it not that you are taking A4 for A5, and C5 for C6?
I think it's not possible to reach those notes in chest voice, it's already
difficult to reach them in head (or in falsetto).

Get FREE Email/Voicemail with 15MB at Lycos Communications at

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7623 Re: BAROQUE TENOR Martti Savijoki   Thu  12/14/2000   2 KB

emusic.com