Vocalist.org archive

From:  Hild <hild@c...>
Hild <hild@c...>
Date:  Thu Dec 14, 2000  2:09 am
Subject:  Introducing myself

Hi there! I got to know about this list in the same list Lisa was asking
about voice range, i subscribed yesterday and at the first digest
message i loved it! There are so many questions!!!
My name's Bruna, i'm 16(17 january 9th), i'm from the south of Brazil. I
love music like opera, and classical, lieder too! I had 5 months of
voice classes in a music school in 99 and about 3 months ago i started
again with a particular teacher. I wasn't taught to love that kind of
music anyway it came up; so there are several famous singers and operas
i don't know well or never heard singing. I was in the same situation
Lisa was, well i still don't know my exact voice range i just know that
i'm a soprano but it doesn't matter i'm singing what i like. I love
Wagner(you guesses! that's why you read Hild :P), but she said my voice
was to soft to sing it :(((( Anyway i also like Bellini :D Besides his
mad high high high notes.....gotta go
Bruna

emusic.com