Vocalist.org archive

From:  Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Date:  Sat Dec 9, 2000  2:35 am
Subject:  Re: isabelle- HELP!!!

> Just now, Isabelle, when I tried to follow the
> above URL, I was told I was not a member
> of vocalist-temporary!! Sigh!!!! I know e-groups
> thinks I'm my son, because when I tried to take
> one of the polls at the site, his SN appeared
> as a lyric soprano.

This may be a cookie problem. Try deleting them.

If you're using Explorer (and Windows), you can find
them in C:/windows/cookies. If you're using Netscape
(and Windows), they're probably under C:/Program
Files/Netscape/Users/[insert your username
here]/cookies.txt (you can go into the cookies.txt and
selectively delete the egroups cookies). If you're
using a Mac or another operating system, sorry I can't
help you. If you're using Windows and don't have a
clue what I'm talking about, e-mail me privately and
I'll give you a more detailed step-by-step.

Jennifer, who hates electronic cookies but loves the
edible variety