Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Wed Dec 6, 2000  3:41 pm
Subject:  Hansel & Gretel performances

The Milwaukee Opera Theatre will be presenting HANSEL & GRETEL on December
14-16 at Plymouth Church, 2717 E. Hampshire, in Milwaukee (just 1 block east
of UWM and north of Kenwood). The performance will be sung in English.

I will be performing the role of the Witch (keep your comments to
yourselves!) at the 12/14 performance (7:30 pm) and the 12/16 matinee (1:30
pm). (For a cue to my interpretation, just imagine a cross between Bette
Davis in WHATEVER HAPPENED TO BABY JANE? and Dr. Hannibal Lechter.)

Tickets are $20 for reserved seating ($18 for students and seniors) and $12
for general admission ($10 for s/s). A family rate of $25 is available as
well for extra savings - I suspect that's general admission. Call Pat at
414/964-2776 to purchase tickets.

(TO MY STUDIO: NO LESSONS NEXT WEEK!!!)

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com