Vocalist.org archive

From:  Else Kramer en Pepijn van der Laan <Pepenelsje@z...>
Else Kramer en Pepijn van der Laan <Pepenelsje@z...>
Date:  Wed Dec 6, 2000  8:51 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Cecilia Bartoli concert

Hi Amelia,

I attended a Bartoli recital in the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam, sat in the
middle of 4th row and was delighted to be able to get so close to her.
Later in the year I attended another concert and was in row 30, which
wasn't half as much fun as being up in front. Her facial contortions for me
do not detract in any way from her amazing artistry!

So get those seats up front and enjoy the concert!

best regards,

Else Kramer
(who used to be on the list a year ago and is now back but lurking)