Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Tue Dec 5, 2000  11:14 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] tongue problems

Anne Cronvich wrote:

> Thank you, Lynda. I was starting to feel like a fool. I don't find it
> amusing to be ridiculed in front of everyone by some "wiseguy"

This one wiseguy certainly did not mean to ridicule you and he is sorry if
he offended you. I am quite flippant (comes from being childlike and
working with professional children for 48 years). I shall also crawl back
into my hole as to technical discussions. I promise I will not pester you
anymore so you don't have to lurk too much.

I guess I have never learned that the ways of teaching voice to children in
the profession can never apply to adults. Heaven help me if I ever take on
an adult in voice.

Dean