Vocalist.org archive

From:  rmchef@a...
rmchef@a...
Date:  Tue Dec 5, 2000  8:53 pm
Subject:  Sticker shock....

Hi Vocalis(t)ers!
I just got a phone call from my wife who is always eager to please me and
exceedingly generous in her gift giving. This time I had to put the brakes on
her generosity, however.
She offered to take me to hear Andrea Bocelli at the Fleet Center in Boston
for his "Verdi" tour. Then she told me the tickets were $400 apiece(for the
good seats) I gasped! I thanked her very much and declined gracefully, so she
asked me if I thought the seats were a "bit steep" that she could get us the
$195.00 "cheap seats"
Again , I gasped.

Great to be a singer, isn't it??

Richard Meredith
Quincy,MA USA

7359 Sticker shock.... Ernie Valenzuela   Tue  12/5/2000   3 KB
7452 Re: Sticker shock.... Margaret Harrison   Fri  12/8/2000   2 KB

emusic.com