Vocalist.org archive

From:  "M.J. Ruhl" <mjruhl@s...>
"M.J. Ruhl" <mjruhl@s...>
Date:  Tue Dec 5, 2000  4:39 am
Subject:  Christmas in Fairfax--a Holiday Concert!

Christmas in Fairfax

Sunday, December 17, 4pm

George Mason University's Center for the Arts
Fairfax, VA

Fairfax Choral Society
Fairfax Children's Chorus
High School Honors Chorus (a new group sponsored by FCS)

Millicent Scarlett, Soprano
Robert Petillo, Tenor
Douglas Mears, Conductor

Seasonal favorites, from Poulenc's Gloria to an audience sing-along of O
Come, All Ye Faithful.

Admission $23-28, adults
$20-25, seniors & youth

Please let me know if you'd like reservations. There may be tickets at
the door, but with all those interested parents and grandparents, we
expect to sell out early.

Hope you can make it! They say we're singing better than ever, this
year!

Best,

Mary Jane Ruhl
703-836-5317
(or return email)

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7348 Re: Christmas in Fairfax--a Holiday Concert! Lloyd W. Hanson   Tue  12/5/2000   2 KB

emusic.com