Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Tue Dec 5, 2000  4:37 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: purity of expression

In a message dated 12/04/2000 8:13:32 PM Central Standard Time,
mightymezzo@h... writes:
mightymezzo@h... writes:

<< Here's my example: Last night, I watched most of "Where Are My Children?"
on TCM. It's a 1913 drama about a district attorney who prosecutes the
abortionist who caused the death of his housekeeper's young daughter. The
DA doesn't know that his wife has sought this abortionist's services
herself, and even recommends him to her friends.[Yes, I know this is
controversial. The film has an anti-abortion message, but is quite balanced
in its approach-- and overwhelmingly sad.] >>

1913? Was it a silent film? (If this was a transposition of numbers, I'm
sorry, I'm not trying to be snotty -- I'm not familiar with the film.)

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com