Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Sat Dec 2, 2000  11:20 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] MY DREAM OF A PERFECT CLASS ( OR: WHAT IF THE JETSON'S MAID WAS JULIE ANDREWS? ) WAS: Spectral analysis

Hi, Guardians ( less scary than: "My name is Legion" )

You wrote:

> I love it,Caio!
>
> Now, how do we get it funded, and included as part of the required
> curriculum at every school?

If we were children, we might pretend we were sick and go to that foundation
that makes the dreams of dying children come true...
companies in the music industry ( Gibson, Yamaha, AKG, etc, etc. If you
check out their website - you probably won't understand a word- you'll see
it's all ads ). All rooms were equipped with the latest from those companies
and the owner didn't spend a cent ( but each room had a big ad of a
sponsoring company ). It was not as sophisticated as OUR dream of a school,
but I think those here with studios and schools might try that.

> (The only thing I'd add, would be a sophisticated computer lab, with all
the
> bells and whistles and programs for pitch-matching, rhythm and
> sight-reading.)

Yes, yes, yes! I was going to ask for contributions, but I forgot.

Bye,

Caio Rossi

emusic.com