Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Sat Dec 2, 2000  3:35 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Finding a teacher in NYC

In a message dated 12/01/2000 5:23:43 PM Central Standard Time,
thomas8@t... writes:

<< Carol, I would recommend Joan Caplan at the Manhattan School of Music. She
is one of the top voice teachers in the area, and not for the faint of
heart.

Does this mean that she browbeats or teaches via intimidation? There are a
few people I've encountered like that who've been recommended as "one of the
best but not for the faint of heart" or words to that effect. Those teachers
just send me running in the other direction!! (Just checking for
clarification, Mark!)

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7221 Re: Finding a teacher in NYC thomas mark montgomery   Sat  12/2/2000   2 KB

emusic.com