Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Thu Nov 30, 2000  8:11 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: songs by women composers

In a message dated 11/30/2000 2:08:16 PM Central Standard Time,
omigurt@s... writes:

<< Judith Weir - famous Scottish composer

Just sang a choral piece by her (All the Ends of the Earth - North American
premiere given 11/19 by the all-female, professional chamber ensemble
Milwaukee Choral Artists, UWM Choirs and Present Music, a contemporary music
ensemble based here). Great piece. I'd like to know about her solo rep.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7125 Re: songs by women composers Tako Oda   Thu  11/30/2000   3 KB

emusic.com