Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Rocio Guitard" <rocioguitard@h...>
"Rocio Guitard" <rocioguitard@h...>
Date:  Thu Nov 30, 2000  8:02 pm
Subject:  www.rocioguitard.com -- hear me sing!

Hi everyone,

time for me to do some shameless self-promotion ;o)

I've gone online with a website of my own: http://www.rocioguitard.com .
You'll need the Flash plugin to enter.

Inside: bio, pics, and yes, mp3 files. I write, produce and arrange my own
music, and I am proud to be a part of the group of singers who don't need to
put their voice through an EQ system or a compressor to record. Hear me
using the technique I also teach, Speech Level Singing, including examples
of soft mix and hard mix.

I've also recently added a messageboard on my site. Any comments or
questions regarding vocal technique are welcome; I'll answer all of them and
hope to start my own "private" discussion list that way.

So if you still want to find out whether "Rocio" is a man or a woman, check
it out!!!! ;o)
(that's an insider joke for the Vocalisters who have been on our group for a
while....<grin>)

Rocio

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7141 www.rocioguitard.com -- hear me sing! Caio Rossi   Thu  11/30/2000   3 KB
7155 Re: www.rocioguitard.com -- hear me sing! Vale [^_^]   Fri  12/1/2000   3 KB
7162 Re: www.rocioguitard.com -- hear me sing! Rocio Guitard   Fri  12/1/2000   3 KB
7169 Re: www.rocioguitard.com -- hear me sing! Caio Rossi   Fri  12/1/2000   3 KB
14187 Name that tune Jennifer   Sat  9/22/2001   2 KB
14190 Re: Name that tune John Link   Sat  9/22/2001   2 KB
14210 Re: Name that tune Jennifer   Mon  9/24/2001   2 KB
14211 Re: Name that tune Deborah Hartman   Mon  9/24/2001   3 KB
14214 Re: Name that tune Jennifer   Mon  9/24/2001   2 KB

emusic.com