Vocalist.org archive

From:  Marthea Blewitt <Marthea@a...>
Marthea Blewitt <Marthea@a...>
Date:  Thu Nov 30, 2000  8:21 pm
Subject:  Re: Scratchy

mike, living dangerously again (still) wrote: "robin frye (R. L. Frye) is a
chicken"

Robin - Take him on! For selfish reasons, I want to hear what you both have
to say about this head/chest thing for women. I'm not clear on the two
different points of view.

Mike - I still don't get your statement that "operatic" women sing in
falsetto? I do understand your comparison of Barbara, etc., and how they
produce their sound. Please explain (I know, I'm slow and I didn't get it
the first time......)

Thanks to you both,

Marthea

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7101 Re: Scratchy Tako Oda   Thu  11/30/2000   2 KB

emusic.com