Vocalist.org archive

From:  "David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
"David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Thu Nov 30, 2000  11:57 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] getting back on track

Well, as long as everyone else is announcing their Messiah gigs, I will be
performing the bass solos with the New Mexico Symphony and the Dallas Bach
Society. The first at modern pitch, and the second at Baroque pitch. That
should be fun. Oh, and I am really glad they didn't ask me to sing the
tenor arias! I am not nearly as flexible as these women!

David Grogan
East Texas Baptist University
Marshall, Texas