Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Susan Schneider" <smschneider@e...>
"Susan Schneider" <smschneider@e...>
Date:  Wed Nov 29, 2000  4:31 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] getting back on track

Yea for Jocelyn! I'm looking forward to hearing about your Messiah and I
hope that your SF audition will be successful.

I'm pretty fed up with the threads on moderation, censorship, politics, etc,
guys. How about we get back to MUSIC?

I too will be singing the soprano role in the Messiah on December 10 in
Montclair, NJ with the Oratorio Society of New Jersey. It is also a sing
along, and I will be doing the 4 recits, Rejoice and Come Unto Him. Oddly
enough, this will be my first Messiah in several years; everyone I know
seems to have one every year.

This weekend I get to do the set of 3 songs my husband wrote for me on texts
from Song of Songs at a church in Somerville, NJ. We were invited by
friends there who haven't heard me since high school. These people must
really have faith!

Susan Schneider

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7023 Re: getting back on track Karen Mercedes   Wed  11/29/2000   2 KB

emusic.com