Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Laura Sharp" <lasharp@n...>
"Laura Sharp" <lasharp@n...>
Date:  Wed Nov 29, 2000  12:43 am

Dean, Dean, of course I got your non-text joke! I also got Mike's joke when
he sent the sensitive guy posts. (You were being funny, weren't you Mike?) I
was just expecting someone to respond to yours with a list-tech explanation
of the new message. Nobody is moderating us yet, at least not Isabelle - the
list-owner. Is it a new egroups thing, perhaps?

Laura Sharp wrote:

> Just curious. Why has this message been showing up at the end of some
posts?
> I'd never seen it before this week, or maybe I wasn't paying all that much
> attention. : )
Dean responded:
You are correct. It is a new innovation, or curse. That's why I sent the
one
liner about non-text. Brevity, ya know. LAURA????

emusic.com