Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Tue Nov 28, 2000  11:34 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] ADMIN: more of this voting stuff

Isabelle Bracamonte wrote:

> In the interest of having the voting process be fair
> and above suspicion, I'd like it if people cast a vote
> on the web page (even those who have already sent in
> email votes, either to me or to the list). That way,
> it's not just my word about how many people emailed me
> with a vote.
>
> Here's the page:
> http://www.egroups.com/surveys/vocalist-temporary?id=429877

Okay, I went and voted for No Moderation. Now all of you other supporters
go thou and do likewise.

I have never been one of those "moderation in all things" kind of person.
To quote song lines from 'Oklahoma,' "with me it's all or nothing! Is it
all or nothing with you? It can't be in between; it can't be now and then.
No half and half ---- will do!"

Dean FH Macy

--
http://www.mp3.com/stations/epilogue_records_artistshtml
"The great danger for humans is that we will walk by the

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6966 Another Thought thomas mark montgomery   Tue  11/28/2000   2 KB
6970 Re: ADMIN: more of this voting stuff Reg Boyle   Wed  11/29/2000   2 KB

emusic.com