Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
buzzcen@a...
Date:  Tue Nov 28, 2000  3:55 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: In the minority

How bad has the fighting been lately? Besides the brief tiff Reg and I
recently had, has there been an increase in this behavior to warrant a
lengthy discussion about censorship/moderation? If there has been an
increase I haven't noticed it because if I see a post that does not interest
me, I delete it ... to me it doesn't exist. If I received it in a digest
form I would scroll down therefore ignoring it.

Maybe I'm missing the point here but I haven't noticed a huge increase in
this area, but then again I don't read things that don't interest me or I
find offensive.

Randy Buescher