Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Isabelle Bracamonte" <ibracamonte@y...>
"Isabelle Bracamonte" <ibracamonte@y...>
Date:  Mon Nov 27, 2000  11:00 pm
Subject:  Re: Censorship voting

> I have counted a great many NO emails, much more than the 5 you
> list. Are you not counting these strong NO votes

When I wrote that, 5 people (Mike, Randy, and three privates) had
voted no, while Emily, Christine, PJ, Caio (with his added suggestion
of a warning first), David, Rocio, and ten privates had voted yes.
Now the count is... let me add it up... 15 no and 21 yes.

I'm rackin' em up as I see 'em, which means I generally receive
private messages before egroups messages. No need to vote in both
places; I count them both. Egroups seems to have gotten over its
hiccup (which appears to have eaten at least one message), but some
people have mentioned not seeing their messages posted to the group
right after they send them. I know that Yahoo is particularly random
about which messages it gives me when (i.e., I read this on the
website but haven't gotten it in my inbox yet).

Isabelle B.

emusic.com