Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Mon Nov 27, 2000  10:42 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] RE: ADMIN: list moderation?

Vocalist is like a neighborhood: if it is a rough neighborhood, some nice
people are going to move out; if it is a quiet neighbourhood we'll miss
some colour and stimulation. From the virtual impression she has given I
don't think we need to worry about La Bracamonte being heavy-handed. I, for
one, hope that mike will give us more of his uninhibited and definitely
witty prose, but the List would be a poorer place without (for example)
Christine Thomas - so it would be nice to know that a big tough Mezzo is
standing in the wings to make sure that things don't get out of hand. john

... being able to write freely, enabled me to see more clearly
>just exactly what i thought on the subject. had the spectre of censorship
>been over my head, i might have been distracted just enough by it not to
>write what i felt.
...>

John Blyth
Baritono robusto e lirico