Vocalist.org archive

From:  Domisosing@a...
Domisosing@a...
Date:  Sun Nov 26, 2000  10:21 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: List moderation

Here's an idea for the list:
Is there a set of etiquette rules that one agrees to abide by when
joining this list?
Perhaps there should be one...............
It is my opinion :) that opinions are opinions, and should be expressed
as such, not fact. My observation is that the point of this list is to
engender as much conversation as possible about voice, singing and music. The
beauty of the list is in it's diversity. SO, let's be respectful of each
other's opinions and diversity, and when disagreeing with someone else,
either reply to them personally, or be very tactful in the words that we use
to express our sentiments.
Mary Beth Felker

emusic.com