Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Rocio Guitard" <rocioguitard@h...>
"Rocio Guitard" <rocioguitard@h...>
Date:  Sun Nov 26, 2000  5:57 am
Subject:  Re: List moderation

Hi all,

yes please, let's get private wars what they are, private. I was in the
middle of one of the big fights last year which ultimately also lead me to
unsubscribe for several months. I think we all learned then that differences
of opinion are OK but shouldn't trespass into personal attacks (which most
of all are completely irrelevant to the nature of this list). The most
important thing for us (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) is that we all
work together to become better teachers and singers. No-one on this list (or
on this planet) has the ultimate truth. That's what makes it interesting.

Happy Leftovers,
Rocio

Mezzoid@a...Domisosing@a...
  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6817 List moderation Emily Treen   Sun  11/26/2000   2 KB
6820 Re: List moderation Mezzoid@a...   Sun  11/26/2000   3 KB
6826 Re: List moderation Domisosing@a...   Sun  11/26/2000   2 KB

emusic.com