Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
leskayc@a...
Date:  Wed Nov 22, 2000  10:11 pm
Subject:  Somnoplasty

Along the Sinus Surgery line-has anyone had any experience with this new
office procedure called a "somnoplasty?"  Apparently it is a relatively
painless reduction of the nasal turbinates that takes the place of the old
"SMR."  My daughter (17) is supposed to have this done, but she is competing
in the state Junior Miss competition in January and I don't want to mess
anything up.  How long would it be before she could sing?  There is no
anesthesia involved in this, it really sounds too good to be true.  Any
information anyone?

Thanks,
Leslie
emusic.com