Vocalist.org archive

From:  Tako Oda <toda@m...>
Tako Oda <toda@m...>
Date:  Wed Nov 22, 2000  5:26 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Happy Thanksgiving.......

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, PJ. Garner wrote:

> My family wouldn't dream of such a thing, but thanks, Tako. I'll be
> starting a big pot of sweet potato soup and a couple loaves of
> homemade bread here in a little while as my dinner contribution (to
> insure we veggies get something special, too.)

Mmmmmm, yum. My mate has put the kaybash on tofurky too, actually. Our
usual fare is:

Lentil Walnut Loaf
Cornbread/Chestnut Stuffing
Mushroom Gravy (made from the lentil drippings!)
Mustard Seed Garlic Mashed Potatos
Sauteed Savoy Cabbage and Mustard Greens
Carmelized Sweet Potato

Woo hoo! No turkeys or leather shoes in sight :-) We're too busy this
time around to make dinner, but oh well. But you have a great weekend!

Tako

emusic.com