Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Guardians" <elflein@m...>
"Guardians" <elflein@m...>
Date:  Wed Nov 22, 2000  4:16 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Happy Thanksgiving.......

<<What turkey, indeed!  My Mate and I will not be eating anything tomorrow that had either a face or a mother.  ;)>>

And I presume there is no leather in your shoes?

Hugs,
PJ.
(Often quoted as saying, "If you have to catch it, kill it, and cook it, I don't eat it!")

Astrology & New Age
Garnered Images Astrology
A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [