Vocalist.org archive

From:  singersuki@a...
singersuki@a...
Date:  Wed Nov 22, 2000  3:27 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Surgery for Sinusitis

In a message dated 11/22/2000 10:20:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
salemgirl@netzero.com writes:

There is a possibility that I will have to have surgery on my sinuses in the
near future and I was wondering how many of you have had experience with
that.

<<snip>>

What are they going to do? I had sinus surgery this past January, and it was
the best thing I've ever done for my voice, besides study with the right
teacher.  They straightened a deviated septum and cleared a blocked
turbinate.  My voice opened up like a spring flower!  Coloratura became
easier, the full overtone series is now ringing again!  (meaning, before I
got punched in the nose in karate class).

Suki T

emusic.com