Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Mon Nov 20, 2000  3:30 am
Subject:  OFF TOPIC: Domestic politics

REg wrote:

>I can. That big bumpy bit that sticks out into the Atlantic
just below the Amazon. I didn't look it up I promise.

We STILL include the Amazon, but the US is getting closer.

>I do, and that a lot of Nazi's were welcomed with open arms to both.

Not really! The Nazis wouldn't like to live in a country with so many black
and Indian people like Brazil, so it's partially true.I think most of them
went to the South of Brazil, where the population is composed mostly by
German and Italian settlers ( some of which were Nazi and Fascist ).

>I also have the impression that the population of Brasilia
>in the off season, is two cats and a few stray dogs.
>Has that changed?

That's a city created to be the capital, but there are many people living
there, not only congresspersons ( who leave the city on Thursday and go back
on Monday morning only)

>I do. Most breathable oxygen comes from the ocean.

Finally!!!!!!!!!

>Not me but I've heard the name. Who created it?

NGO's financed by international organizations, such as the World Bank
needless is it to say anything else ).

>How many know that the overwhelming majority of Australians want
a Republic separated from the British crown and the only reason it was
defeated in a referendum that required a 75% vote, was that the Royalists
were instrumental in splitting the pro-Republic vote by having the
parliamentarians, rather than the people, appoint the President.

And I always thought Australians liked to be ridiculed! :-)

Bye,

Caio Rossi
São Paulo, Brazil

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6639 Re: OFF TOPIC: Domestic politics RALUCOB@a...   Mon  11/20/2000   2 KB
6663 Dallas Conspiracy and Warming. Reg Boyle   Tue  11/21/2000   3 KB

emusic.com