Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Wed Nov 15, 2000  5:05 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Off topic: election.

Tako wrote:

> Call me crazy,

Ok, you're crazy! :-)

>but to me the long version means the same thing as the
> short. It still sounds like he's giving the go-ahead for sexually aroused
> men to rape.

He was in fact talking about capital punishment for rape followed by murder,
and meant to justify that by saying that rape is not necessarily followed by
murder, and therefore, as the rapist does necessarily and ONLY rape
otherwise he wouldn't be a rapist in the first place ), killing does not
necessarily follow. BTW, no one is for rape, so the whole explanation should
be taken for granted.

But here you come again with a politically-correct inspired assumption:
heterosexual white men abuse women and think that's right. If that were
true, rapists would be heroes in jail, but that's actually not what male
prisoners ( at least in Brazil ) think of them. If rapists are not accepted
by their inmates, what to say of what men in general think of them.

Bye,

Caio Rossi

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6488 Off topic: election. Tako Oda   Wed  11/15/2000   2 KB

emusic.com