Vocalist.org archive

From:  Shannon <Cantante@x...>
Shannon <Cantante@x...>
Date:  Wed Nov 15, 2000  5:02 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] MAYBE TOO OFF, SHOULD STOP, BUT I CAN'T RESIST: Presidential Elections Indecision

Okay -- time out -- time for a laugh. I got this off of a different
list I'm involved with, and I have no other connection with this
person. The site and T-shirts are a hoot!

-----

The t-shirts are great! (I kept chuckling and chuckling and ...)

Mary Eileen

Patty Doherty wrote:

> ... just to show that all is fair in love and war, I launched my
> very own, very first website. ... I would LOVE feedback from this
group -
> http://www.palmbeachrecounty.com

Shannon Smith cantante@x...

"Oh, _theater_. Theater doesn't even approach it.
Opera isn't theater with singing and dancing.
Opera's _opera_." --Terry Pratchett, "Maskerade"

emusic.com