Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Wed Nov 15, 2000  4:00 am
Subject:  MAYBE TOO OFF, SHOULD STOP, BUT I CAN'T RESIST: Presidential Elections Indecision

Karen wrote:

> Dear Kevin and Vocalisters:
> Having lived in England for some time, I am familiar with this kind
> of comment:
> "Absolutely, watching a juvenile country emerge from its teenage years

Don't worry! They have a royal family. Is there anything more preposterous
and anachronistic than that?! ;-)

And he should take care with what he posts: Blair passed that law that
allows the state to read all e-mails you get and send. That's not really a
democracy, is it?

IMHO: democracy around the world is on the verge of being extinguished and
replaced by a police state controlled by intl corporations. We shouldn't be
teasing each other ( BUT I COULDN'T RESIST... ) since a debacle of democracy
in a country as important as the US would be a terrible example and
inspiration for the whole world.

Bye,

Caio Rossi

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6469 Re: MAYBE TOO OFF, SHOULD STOP, BUT I CAN'T RESIS Shannon   Wed  11/15/2000   2 KB
6470 Re: MAYBE TOO OFF, SHOULD STOP,BUT I CAN'T RESIST Lloyd W. Hanson   Wed  11/15/2000   3 KB

emusic.com