Vocalist.org archive

From:  dorisopran@a...
dorisopran@a...
Date:  Sun Nov 12, 2000  2:06 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Male sopranos; help with origins. please ?

In a message dated 11/12/00 8:30:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
caioross@z... writes:

<< my larynx is between the average size of that of a man and of
a woman and without much mucosa,w hat would explain how easily it is for me
to sing in a higher pitch and lighter timbre, >>

Caio, do you know are can you speculate about Ney Mattogrosso? Back in the
mid seventies, I particularly enjoyed his video of "As Mulheres de Athenas,"
and I always adored him. What is he doing now?

Also, have you heard of that wonderful travesty opera company based in New
York? (When I remember the name, I'll put it in your e-mail.) Those fellows
have beautiful voices! It's all for fun, but... Well, I get a special kick
out of it.

Were you able to view the Florida ballot I sent you?

Later,
Doris

emusic.com