Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Vale [^_^]" <valevanni@m...>
"Vale [^_^]" <valevanni@m...>
Date:  Sun Nov 12, 2000  1:56 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: the lddrynx

On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 09:06:05
Martti Savijoki wrote:
>I like my sound but it's a bit treble and piercing when singing >high.
It could be the natural production of your cords.

Yesterday I had a laryngoscopy, and the ENT, looking at my cords, said:
"These are tenor cords... to say the truth, a very very high tenor.
Their shape most likely should produce a warm sound on the low and a very
cutting one on the high".
He said this having not listened one note from my voice, but I think it's the
truth.

For me, in example, it would be not possible (or straining) to sing with a
heavy timbre on high.

Get FREE Email/Voicemail with 15MB at Lycos Communications at

emusic.com