Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Martti Savijoki" <marty@m...>
"Martti Savijoki" <marty@m...>
Date:  Sun Nov 12, 2000  9:06 am
Subject:  Re: the läärynx

> if you don't like the sound, you'll have to do something
different.
> that different approach may be easy or hard eventually but, at
first will be
> difficult due to being different and due to not being good at it
yet.

I like my sound but it's a bit treble and piercing when singing high.
But as I don't how to do the different approaches correctly yet (I
think the right one wouldn't strain my voice), I think I just should
not worry too much about my larynx. And is it possible to get my
larynx stay down without actually thinking of it? Or should I try
some psychological approach?

- Martti

emusic.com