Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ingo Duckerschein <ingo_d@y...>
Ingo Duckerschein <ingo_d@y...>
Date:  Sat Nov 11, 2000  5:02 pm
Subject:  At what point do you like the sound of your voice?

Hi all,

quick question for all of you out there -- at what point do you start
liking the sound of your voice? I'm slowly but surely getting to the
point where I have glimpses of a nice sound in my voice, but by and
large I still cringe when I hear myself sing (or hear a recording of
myself). Is there a point when you begin to enjoy your sound? I've
only been taking lessons for a year now, so maybe I'm rushing.

Thanks!

Ingo
Novice baritone (lyric??)

6357 Re: At what point do you like the sound of your v dorisopran@a...   Sat  11/11/2000   4 KB