Vocalist.org archive

From:  RALUCOB@a...
RALUCOB@a...
Date:  Wed Nov 8, 2000  3:00 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] randy, lloyd FORE!!!

<< hi mike,i was waiting for you to jump in on the 350ft. drive, i knew you
would not be able
to resist comment.on such an obvious error.btw if you are dextrous enough to
play to single figures, how come you can't type capitols. just wondering.

regards leo--------drogheda >>

hi leo,

i don't think 350ft. drive is an error, i think continuing to play golf
when only driving the ball 350ft. is an error.

as you'll notice from my selection of a subject title, i can type
capitAls. i choose not to as doing so disturbs the dexterity needed to play
off single digits. however, for the convenience of your eye, i make it a
practice to use extra spacing to delineate the structure of my writing.

fond wishes,
mike

emusic.com