Vocalist.org archive

From:  RALUCOB@a...
RALUCOB@a...
Date:  Mon Nov 6, 2000  7:06 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] SLS,bubble,etc.

<< It is probably due to being crochety in my old age, but I believe
many of the messages re:SLS, in all its incarnations, should be sent
privately.
I especially do not like personal retorts posted to the list, and I
appreciate Dr. Hanson's understanding. For me, he is never "left
out". Bravo to Mr Rasmussen for his administrative suggestions.
For my own research, where could I find a listing of current operatic
performers who were trained using SLS? I think this has been posted
but I need a push in the right direction.
Thanks for reading,
Ron Zinkel >>

ron,

this egroup discusses matters vocal not just operatic. sls is a method
that vocalists of all types of music are being trained in and those of us who
have not been trained in it but, are fascinated by the method, want to learn
more. it is a method for producing the voice that can be applied to
different styles of music as it is not a style.

it is not particularly politic of you to admonish us for discussing it
publicly and then ask a question about it but, thanks for your contribution
anyway.

mike

emusic.com