Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Ron Zinkel" <baritone21@h...>
"Ron Zinkel" <baritone21@h...>
Date:  Mon Nov 6, 2000  5:35 pm
Subject:  SLS,bubble,etc.

Hello List,
It is probably due to being crochety in my old age, but I believe
many of the messages re:SLS, in all its incarnations, should be sent
privately.
I especially do not like personal retorts posted to the list, and I
appreciate Dr. Hanson's understanding. For me, he is never "left
out". Bravo to Mr Rasmussen for his administrative suggestions.
For my own research, where could I find a listing of current operatic
performers who were trained using SLS? I think this has been posted
but I need a push in the right direction.
Thanks for reading,
Ron Zinkel
San Jose, Ca.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size