Vocalist.org archive

From:  Karl Rasmussen <krasmuss@v...>
Karl Rasmussen <krasmuss@v...>
Date:  Mon Nov 6, 2000  5:51 am
Subject:  ADMIN: binary attachments. (was: Phrase finish with Vibarto?)

I hope that we will all make it a practice *not* to send binary files on
the list! (including sound files, as well as images).

To share sound, video, images, etc:

get a free web page and post a message with the url (that is, the link)
here on the list, or

post a "who's interested?" query and mail the file privately to those who
respond.

Free Web page providers have instructions and support on how to get your
files up and available if you are a first timer.

Too many list recipients are not interested, or have incompatible systems
for these files to come through the list; they are quite time consuming for
something we're just going to delete.

Thanks,

Karl Rasmussen
mailto:krasmuss@v...