Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Rocio Guitard" <rocioguitard@h...>
"Rocio Guitard" <rocioguitard@h...>
Date:  Thu Nov 2, 2000  7:27 pm
Subject:  Re: Speech Level Singing (to Caio)

Caio wrote:

>DON'T YOU EVER CONTINUE THAT CONVERSATION PRIVATELY, OR I'LL HIRE A HACKER
TO SPY ON YOUR MAILBOXES!!

YES, SIR!!! However I do have a program specifically designed to block out
any hackers.... he he heeeee. Don't worry, I'll keep it public.

>>if so try the scale again with
>>a "hooty" sound underneath, sort of what you'd get if you were trying to
>>speak and yawn at the same time.

>So, THAT is a 'hooty' sound!!! None of my dictionaries had that definition.
>Whenever I read Riggs's tips suggesting a 'hootier' sound I was completely
>clueless. Thanks a lot!

You're welcome ;o)

>>"You should feel that "mmm"
>> buzzing on your lips, not in your throat,"

>That's very important! I was doing it the wrong way.

Let me know how it goes :o)

>> Let me know how it goes and we'll take it from there. Feel free to e-mail
me privately as well.

>DON'T YOU EVER! :-)

ok, ok, I gotcha!!

You're funny!
Rocio

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6203 Re: Speech Level Singing (to Caio) Domisosing@a...   Thu  11/2/2000   2 KB
6204 Re: Speech Level Singing (to Caio) Caio Rossi   Thu  11/2/2000   2 KB

emusic.com