Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Sat Oct 28, 2000  8:49 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: About studying voice

> > I think you might like Angra's 'Holy Land', their most prog CD.
>
> That was the album I listened to a bit at cdnow.com

I checked out CDNOW. They have both Holy Land and Holy Live EP ( the first
one they show ). The sample tracks they made available to listen to the
latter are not from that cd, so you may have listened to something
different.
Their ex-vocalist, André Matos, is now on a solo project
www.virgo-online.de ) . They have one sample only, but ...

> Yes, Petra is not one of the best. I don't like the contemporary
> Christian music in general... Stryper was an exception. But Michael
> Sweet's solo project is also worth checking out. Sound samples are
> available at www.michaelsweet.com

I'll check that out.

Bye and thanks,

Caio Rossi