Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Sat Oct 28, 2000  1:21 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: About studying voice

Martti wrote:

"Now I've listened to Angra and Rhapsody a bit. I didn't like the
music but I did enjoy the vocalists. Yeah, Rhapsody's German power
metal isn't for me... Angra was some better anyway. Now it's your
turn to listen to Stryper."

If you prefer something more prog than classical, Rhapsody is not a good
pick ( but if you listened to them through MP3, you must have missed a lot,
since Rhapsody's music is too rich for that medium and most PC's speakers ).
I think you might like Angra's 'Holy Land', their most prog CD.

Concerning Stryper, now it may ring the bell. We have a gospel tv station on
cable here and I think I've seen their video clip. I'll try to refresh my
memory at a cd store, anyway.

I can remember I once listened to a gospel band on the radio which I really
liked, but am clueless about who they are. May they're Stryper. I have a
Petra's cd but didn't like it at all.

Bye,

Caio Rossi

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6099 Re: About studying voice Martti Savijoki   Sat  10/28/2000   3 KB
6100 Re: About studying voice Martti Savijoki   Sat  10/28/2000   3 KB

emusic.com